Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choosing a language for PayPal payment

Good morning,

I'm using Actinic 6 and have a PayPal account based in the Netherlands. The problem is that when my international customers go to PayPal they are directed to a Dutch payment page.

PayPal have indicated that I need to include a line in my payment page:

<input type="hidden" name="lc" value="US">

My question is - where in Actinic do I need to enter this? I've tried modifying the occpaypaltemplate.html file in my site directory, but it doesn't work.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated!

this has been answered before, although it might be difficult to track down the reply, do a forum search usign the google facillity use payal language askeywords see if this brings up any useful results.

Comment

I tried searching for it, but couldn't find anything, hence my posting. Did search again, but still couldn't find an answer.

Grateful if anyone has enountered this issue and managed to solve it.

Comment

yep I looked too and can't find it either, sadly I don't know the answer so I'd just site tight and hope someone else remembers

Comment

Try changing the language setting on your paypal account to English. I've seen it reported that this changes what your customers see.

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Language settings on my PayPal account are already in English. I've reported this to PayPal and they told me that I need to insert this line in the HTML page for PayPal:

<input type="hidden" name="lc" value="US">

I just can't seem to find where to insert this in Actinic...

Comment

THIS ONE ??

or, more recently,
              THIS ONE (changing details for english, rather than french, obviously)
              Tracey

Comment

I've modified the OCCPayPaltemplate.pl and it works as expected.

Many thanks Tracy! Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                X