Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orders in PSP-pending

HI

Anyone got any ideas how to solve my problem. I have recently noticed quite a large number of orders on my site not reaching the order complete stage. I believe it is because they to dot complete the payment.

Does anyone know how or what I can do to solve this problem.

thanks
    Jogar

Can you give us some more information to help identify the problem?

- What kind of payment method is it that's not being completed?
    - Does the customer try and place another order?
    - If you're using a PSP, what does the payment status show (is there any payment attempt? is the payment declined ? etc.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi Olderscot

Thanks for replying. I have checked all the items and there are no customer details just the order placed, however all the orders seem to have selected paypal.

At the moment the customers are not placing other orders but the first date this occurred was 8th july, however I have been experiencing this for sometime.

Yes I am using protx and the status is pending.

thanks
      jogar

Comment

Josie,

Please check the bottom of the following thread.. http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=30200

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Bruce, at the moment this bit is called "How to configure callbacks on the PayPal Control Panel:". I get the impression that there's a problem with paypal callback and actinic at the moment and this is a required workaround to the problem.

Would it not be better to explicitly state this somewhere? To be honest, if there is such a problem then I would expect actinic to issue a new paypal template with the fix and then to email all actinic users telling them about the problem and how to fix it.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
          X