Orders not moving to pending from Pending Payment service provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders not moving to pending from Pending Payment service provider

I use Actinic V5 and recently i have received some orders that the payment has not come through from worldpay so the order goes into Pending Payment Service Provider, but when the payment e-mail comes through from Worldpay the order in actinic still stays in Pending Payment service provider and does not move to Pending??

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Lee Green.
    www.koivision.co.uk

You have to open the order in Payment Pending and mark it as Paid
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

It does not appear in pending, that is my problem

Comment

come through from worldpay so the order goes into Pending Payment Service Provider
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Only if payment is not received straight away, i have had an order that completed through worldpay and we received the payment ok but the order stayed in pending payment service provider??

Thanks for the quick response

Lee Green

Comment

When there has been a delay in the payment, the shoppers session will be over on the Actinic site by the time the payment is received. Therefore no authorisation is automatically sent to Actinic.

You have to manually enter the payment in Actinic.

To do this, double-click on the order in the 'Pending Payment Service Provider' window, switch to the 'Progress and Payments' tab, click 'View Payments' and then click 'New Entry'.

Comment

Working...
            X