NoChex Integration - What URLs to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoChex Integration - What URLs to use

I am integrating Nochex as my main card payment processor until I am established, but am unsure what URL's I should be entering when I configure the settings in my Nochex account.

The set-up requires values for the following:

Cancel URL: The URL that your customer is directed to if they decide to cancel the payment

Call Back URL: The URL that Nochex will send a notification to once a successful payment is made.

Success URL: The URL that your customer is directed to once the payment has been successfully completed.

I have read through many of the threads on this forum but cannot find the answers.

My website address is: www.golfteewarehouse.co.uk

www.golfteewarehouse.co.uk
    For your golf tee requirements
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

For the cancel button I tried to return customers to the shoping basket by entering:
    http://www.golfteewarehouse.co.uk/cg...o.uk/acatalog/
    into the Cancel URL entry of Nochex's payment pafe setup, but this address seems to get ignored and tries to use the URL below.

http://www.golfteewarehouse.co.uk/cgi-bin/os000001.pl?SEQUENCE=3&ACTION=<Back&REFPAGE=http://www.golfteewarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/Stinger_Tees.html&

and I then get the error message:
    A General Script Error Occurred
    Error: Input contains invalid characters.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

On making a test purchase it would appear that the customer gets forwarded to the receipt page correctly, so I am currently only having problems getting the cancel button in the NoChex checkout page to work correctly.
      Darren Guppy
      Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

I have checked the cancel option on the paypal payment method and it works correctly and have compared the URLs that each payment method tries to send me to, and have listed them below.

Paypal Cancel/Return to Merchant link - Works Correctly
        http://www .golfteewarehouse.co.uk/cgi-bin/os000001.pl?SEQUENCE=3&ACTION=%3cBack&REFPAGE=

NoChex Cancel Button - Error Message
        http://www. golfteewarehouse.co.uk/cgi-bin/os000001.pl?SEQUENCE=3&ACTION=<Back&REFPAGE=

I have found that if I change the "<" to "%3c" in the address bar the cancel link works correctly.

Any ideas how I can fix this.

Can somebody who has nochex as a payment option confirm what address they get forwarded to if they press the cancel button at the nochex payment page please.
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Darren,

You should not be making any changes or inputing the URL's, the configuration is done to automate all this, all you need to do would be to enter the MerchantID in the 'Configure Method' window for the provider. (Business Settings | Payment and Security)

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

I currently have nothing entered for the URL's and have entered my Merchant ID.
            Everything works perfectly except the Cancel button. Payments are processed ok and have no other problems with the Nochex setup.

Perhaps somebody can do a test purchase using the Credit Card option and then use the cancel button on the nochex page to confirm if it is a problem from other PC's.
            Darren Guppy
            Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

just bought 1000 tees, name "test"

went into no chex and clicked cancel on the first screen and was returned to the previous page

Comment

Thanks,

I will try it for myself from a different location, perhaps it is something at my end.
                Darren Guppy
                Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

I am still getting the same error message from two different PC's (both at the same IP address) both use Windows XP.

I played around with the checkout and noticed that I can get it to work correctly if I can stop the page on: https://www.nochex.com/nochex.dll/checkout which says "Please wait while we redirect you to the Nochex secure payment page.
                  Please click here if this page does not happen automatically." which usually flashes up for a split second before jumping to https:/secure.nochex.com/ page and click on the "Click here" link.

The clickable link points to a slightly different URL than the automatically forwarded URL, but I have no idea why they should be different.
                  Darren Guppy
                  Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

I can still checkout and cancel and return to the previous page. Perhaps you need to try it from another location.

Kind regards,
                    Bruce King
                    SellerDeck

Comment

I have now tried the website from another PC at a different location and still get the same error message.

Dis you go as far as the Nochex "Select card type" page, where you would normally click on the image of the type of card you are using.

Darren Guppy
                      Golf Tee Warehouse

www.golfteewarehouse.co.uk
                      For your golf tee requirements
                      Darren Guppy
                      Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Hi Darren,

I also managed to go through your checkout and onto the screen on the Nochex secure site where you can enter your credit card details. This seems to work ok.

At what stage do you get the problems?
                        Paul Murphy
                        Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

I don't have a problem getting to the nochex page, the only problem is when I get to the nochex page which shows images of the various credit and debit cards (and asks you to select your card type) and I select the Cancel button.
                          Darren Guppy
                          Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Hi Darren,

Please can you advise what you currently have for the cancel URL in Nochex?

When I hover the mouse over the "cancel" link on the Nochex page I can see the link to your website does not appear to be complete.
                            Paul Murphy
                            Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

I currently don't have anyhting set for any of the URLs in the NoChex setup page as advised by Bruce above.
                              The cancel URL must be part of the Actinic integration.
                              Darren Guppy
                              Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Working...
                              X