Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping Cart/Checkout

Hi,

Got a prob (new subscriber and novice). I've successful uploaded my store to Verio but am having difficulty testing the shopping cart arrangements, albeit having copiously read the starter guides, FAQs etc etc.

Everything works fine until the last stage involving placing credit card details with Secure Trading (this is a LloydsTSB/Verio/Actinic/Secure Trading partnership arrangement). At that point I just get the fol msg: "There was an error processing your transaction. Field $merchant is required".

Have tried all permutations in business settings that I can think of. Am I doing something wrong or should I address the prob to Secure Trading? LloydsTSB Cardnet seem unable to help!

Apart from that, brilliant software and I'm pleased with the way the website design and building process has gone. But I just need to crack this shopping cart/checkout prob.

Paddy Dunn
    Eastney Collection
    60 Mayford Rd
    London SW12 8SN
    0208-673-6157

It is worth contacting Secure Trading to check whether there are any other auxilliary actions you need to do order to get your Actinic store integrated with the online payment site.

I know that with some payment service providers you have to copy a couple of files into your 'Site1' folder in order to get the integration going.

Comment

Many thanks Chris, I'll give ST a bell. Thought it might be something like that.

Paddy Dunn
      Eastney Collection
      60 Mayford Rd
      London SW12 8SN
      0208-673-6157

Comment

Working...
      X