Discounts and special offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discounts and special offers

Hello, I will be selling a range of products that I want to be able to discount for different quanities ie, 1-10 for one price 40-60 for another that sort of thing. Each product is listed separately. When they add to cart using the discounting section I can set things like 3 for 2 and such like but can I do say buy 20-40 for 23p each 40-60 for 22p. Would appreciate any help, I have business v7.

Against the product click on the "prices" tab ... click on the "+" button to add a row .. here you can add the price and the min quantity required to meet that price... as you add more rows the banding is generated automatically.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

hi

Hi Thanks for the reply, but I think you misunderstood. It is not an individual product. I want people to be able to buy a combination of products and receive the discount. Only expect them to purchase one of each item, but receive different discounts if they buy multiple items. Many thanks

Comment

Hi Paul,

I think the best way to set this up would be to put that rang of products in a product group (View | Product Groups). You can then make various Cart Content discounts on that particular group (View | Discounts and Surcharge Settings | Cart Contents).
        Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Hi Toby, thank for that.

I realise you can do that, but as I expect people to buy upto 200 items at a time (they are only small). That would involve doing over 200 hundred discounts, one for each quantity. What I am asking is if I can set the discount as buy 1-50 for one price and 51-100 for another. Rather than setting a discount for each quantity. Many thanks

Comment

I'm afraid I cant see any other way to do this in Actinic at the moment.

I'll add this to the wish list.
            Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
            X