Info.html error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info.html error

My info page isn't reflecting what I have changed in the Business Settings | Terms & Conditions tab. I have both updated and refreshed the whole site.

Any advice?
    Thanks!

give an example of what we should see please
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Sure. The shipping policy is supposed to say:

Shipping And Handling Please allow 5 to 14 business days for standard delivery of in-stock items. If you need your order quickly, please phone us to confirm your item/items are in stock. Our merchandise is reordered regularly from the manufacturers but some items may take 3-4 business days to arrive to us before we commence our shipping policy to you the consumer.

We offer UPS Two Day and Next Day shipping for in-stock items within the continental U.S.

UPS Two Day : Standard shipping + $15
      UPS Next Day : Standard shipping + $25

International shipments normally cost 3X more than normal charges within the U.S. and are shipped USPS Air Mail. Shipments outside the U.S. may be subject to import charges. Such charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.

Now when you checkout, it DOES say the right info, it's only when you click the information button at the top do you still get the old one.

Hope you can help. Thanks!

Comment

I think Gary meant can we see the URL

Comment

Can you delete the file from the server.

I notice that some of your pages have a .htm extension and some have .html could it be something to do with that
          Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Oh, the link to my info page is in my first post above. As far as the one that's right, the only way you can see it is if you go through the ordering process.

Comment

I did mean what should I see so you were right Christylh
              Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Gary,

Well that almost worked. I deleted info.html from the acatalog directory and replaced it with a correct one that I altered in Dreamweaver from the original.

It worked until I updated the whole site, in which Actinic just put the old one back.

Why I am confused is because I have changed the text in the Terms & Conditions tab.

Where could it be drawing the old info from??

Thanks!

Christy

Comment

go to design| options|miscellaneous

Information link at the bottom of the page, where is your radio button?

hopefully not URL, if it is URL this is why actinic ignores your terms and conditions

Comment

Jo,

No, it wasn't set to URL. It was set to seperate page.

I gave up and just re-rigged everything. I placed a corrected copy of info.html in a different directory and directed the info button on Act_Primary to point towards it.

All just a big mystery. I still can't figure out where it was getting the old information from.

Fixed, but not as easily as it could have been...

C.

Comment

which version are you using?

We could try it
                      Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Developer 6.1.2.0.0.DDVA

Comment

I just noticed there is now a 6.1.3 patch for the US Version, am going to install it today.

Comment

It's okay with one of my clients sites
                            Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
                            X