Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Specific Pricing & Login

Hi everyone

I am looking at setting customer specific pricing and would like to redirect to different login pages for different customers - is this possible and how would I go about doing this? I know how to redirect from the login page but not different pages for different customers.

Also, is it be possible to just import and export customer specific pricing? For this one particular customer it would just be simple products but the remainder of the catalogue which is available to everyone (no login) contains attributes, components and quantity based pricing which I don't want to touch.

I have searched the forum but can't seem to find the answers.

Thanks in advance.

MelodyW

If you have business use customer accts, have you read the documents on customer accts?

Comment

Once you have set up the customers, you can assign them to groups and then each group can have specific products avaialble to them and also specific product prices (you set this up on the prices tab in the product details). As Jo says though you need to have business or above to set up customers.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X