Including hidden inputs in sales orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Including hidden inputs in sales orders

We have certain custom properties that we would like to see included in sales orders is there any way to do this? (Our warehouse is to be organised by supplier/supplier product ID so order pickers need this information.)

Thanks again,
    Lizzie.
    Lizzie @ Jewellery World

www.mole-end.biz
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

you can also go to View>Business Settings>Options Tab and tick the box for 'enable extended product description for customer reports'

this then gives you a new tab on the advanced part of your product entry called report description.

the text that you put in that area will only be printed out on your packing lists...

your requirement is exactly what this function in actinic is for..

i know jan would have told you this anyway..

if this isnt what you require, jan is the lady to speak to...

steve quinn
      harlequin domains
      www.harlequindomains.com
      0800 0832077
      Actinic Design, Hosting and Search Engine Optimisation

Comment

Thanks chaps! I think that must have been a large part of my 15 minutes of fame.

If you don't want to use the report description for your information we could write a custom report for you that included your supplier information.

If you decide to use the report description, I would suggest writing a bit of SQL to update the field automatically from the customvars, this will save you loads of time and prevent mistakes.

Cheers,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X