Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access all areas ????

Hi there

We've had a few reports that some customers are having problems accessing product sections and get a message saying that they need to register or log on to view (I don't know the exact wording as I've not seen the message)

We don't have any Members Only sections on our site so I'm a bit confused. It all works fine at this end. They've said it's all sections but I can't see.

If you have a mo, could you take a look to see if it works for you. If it doesn't any suggestions on where we're going wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Web address - www.cheapdies.co.uk

Thanks

We are sorry the combination you selected is unavailable at present due ti TRANSFER TAPE RUNNER being out of stock

>>>>>>>>>this is what happened to me

Comment

Compact database, purge and refresh the site, see if it still exists after that and report back would be my advice first of all. I take it you are on business 7?

Comment

Hello again Lee, I'll give that a go.

Yes we are on V7

I'll check on those runners too !

Comment

This is the message one of our customers has reported ...

Online Catalogue > Dufex > Stickers
          You are unable to view information in this section.
          You may need to register to gain access.

Comment

This link http://www.cheapdies.co.uk/acatalog/...ckers_243.html appears to show the problem.

It looks to me like a static page so why it has the odd message is a bit of a mystery. What does it look like in Actinic's preview?

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X