Patch problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch problems

I just installed the newest Developer patch and have gone from Developer 6.1.2.0.0.DDVA to Developer 6.1.3.1.0.0 DHBA. We have two sites and one upgraded just fine but the original did not.

When I try to download orders, I get the following error: http://www.dutygearuniforms.com/~dutygear/error.jpg

Refreshing and updating both sites did not fix it and I need some specific instructions on replacing the perl files if possible.

The strange thing is that the website is functioning perfectly. I placed on order and got the confirmation email that an order had in fact been received, I just can't download them.

This leads me to believe that maybe I should only replace one or two files??

Help help!

Thanks you guys!

hi christyl, if you go into your main actinic folder, next to the 'sites' folder is one called 'original'.

if you copy those .pl and .pm files into the offending sites root folder, i.e. site1 or whatever then do an upload..

as ever, even though the site isnt working fully, do a snapshot BEFORE making any modifications..

steve

Comment

Hooray for Steve! Can download orders properly again. Thanks so much!

The error message instructions were too vague for me, I almost picked the wrong folder to copy from. Thanks for walking me through it!

Comment

Working...
      X