Problems with site for UK only shipping & payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with site for UK only shipping & payment

I am trying to set-up a site that will only offer payment and shipping within the UK.

In shipping I have 'shipping by zone' with a zone named 'UK' and the member of 'United Kingdom'.

In payments I only have one payment method of worldpay and ticked 'limit by location' and then under 'configure valid locations' in the 'valid regions and locations' I have a region of 'UK' with a location of 'United Kingdom'

However, when I upload I get the following error message:
    -----
    You have elected to only accept orders from locations specified in Payment zones.

After cross-checking the locations in all zones, some regions have been found that are not a member of the Payment zones.

In order to prevent presenting the buyer with the option of electing an invalid location on the web-site, any locations that have been specified in other zones but not the Payment zones should either be removed or they should be added to the appropriate Payment zone(s).

Alternatively, you can remove the requirement for only allowing orders from locations in the Payment zone(s).

A full list of the invalid locations is given below or you can view them in Notepad by clicking 'View':

United Kingdom is used in Shipping but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    -----

Any idea how I can correct this?
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

This thread Restrict shipping to the UK - a solution! may be useful.

Comment

Thanks for that - works a treat.

If anyone would like to take a look at the site it is now live at www.pure-organic-chocolate.co.uk
      www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
      www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Working...
      X