Switch cards and Actinic SSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switch cards and Actinic SSL

We are using the shared SSL from Actinic, and have a problem with Switch cards. I see others here have chosen to "fix" it by adding another card type, but this is a problem with the card payment page on the Actinic server so others will suffer the problem we just did.

Basically, if you select the card type "switch", it allows entry of the start date. Except at the bottom it says "Start date required for Diners Club only". We just had a switch card not work on our terminal because we didn't get the start date. I can't find any mention of this text in Actinic, so I can only assume it is controlled by Actinic. We just want to say "or on switch cards if a start date is specified".

If this is something we can do ourselves, please guide me to the appropriate option.

Matthew
    Matthew

Hi Matthew

You can change the displayed text in Design | Text Phase: -1 ID: 2076.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Thanks. What is the %s representing here (I realise it is a format statement and string)? It obviously puts "Diners" in, but I don't understand why. Hmm, presumably this is because it is listing those that we have specified as "required", so the fact that some switch cards require it and some don't is where the problem comes from. What a pain.

I presume that I can therefore just ignore the %s for this purpose, and put a message that makes sense for our cases.

But it does explain why I couldn't find it when searching for "Diners"!

Thanks,

Matthew
      Matthew

Comment

Working...
      X