Problem with orders and decryption error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with orders and decryption error

Actinic is returning an error message saying it can't decrypt the order and is offering to abort, skip, retry or remove the order. I've tried skipping through a few and they seem to be the same. It does keep a copy of the order so next time I try to download it asks me to download the same order again.

I've checked the payment service and they payment has deffo been taken for these orders so I don't want to delete them. How do I get them down?

I had an email from a few people saying they were getting an error Error writing to ../htdocs/acatalog/MP19AD20029862.ord (No space left on device).

I don't know if my hosting has run out of space? I uploaded a 180mb file the other week there and I think that has tipped it over! I've just deleted the file so hopefully shouldn't get this error again.

I need to get these orders down to process so does anyone know how I go about this?

thanks

Whilst i don't actually know for certain... from your description it sounds as it the order info could be missing due to lack of space, but because the payment is taken on a diiferent server you have the payment but not the order.

You could FTP to your webspace and see if there are any .ORDX files there. if there are rename them .ORD and see if they will download. (I've seen instances of websites giving space errors where order files get renamed)

Otherwise you may need to phone customers using PSP info to get order detail. If you do this you will need to ftp and delete the ORD files.

If you have cover I'd run this by support tomorrow

Comment

the problem is I can't seem to get genuine orders down either. If I press skip it goes through a few then jumps to complete, even though there are loads un processed.

Originally posted by pinbrook
      Whilst i don't actually know for certain... from your description it sounds as it the order info could be missing due to lack of space, but because the payment is taken on a diiferent server you have the payment but not the order.

You could FTP to your webspace and see if there are any .ORDX files there. if there are rename them .ORD and see if they will download. (I've seen instances of websites giving space errors where order files get renamed)

Otherwise you may need to phone customers using PSP info to get order detail. If you do this you will need to ftp and delete the ORD files.

If you have cover I'd run this by support tomorrow

Comment

Hi Nicholas,

Have you reinstalled the software recently?

Do you have a separate download PC for the orders?

Have you upgraded recently?

What’s the full error message?
        Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
        X