Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Buy

Hi,

I'm trying to get a multi-buy system working using associated items linked to a hidden products which intern has specific price schedules.

I've got it working fine except I cant seem to get rid of the tick box that the associated product brings when I click 'is optional'. Having it unclicked or changing the checkbox's type to hidden means the associated product isn't included when the product is added to the cart!!

If anyone knows a work around for these I'd be grateful, I'm scratching my head a bit at the moment though I'm sure there has to be a way round this.

Many thanks

Richard East
    ---------------
    Web Euphoria

Hi Richard

I've got it working fine except I cant seem to get rid of the tick box that the associated product brings when I click 'is optional'. Having it unclicked or changing the checkbox's type to hidden means the associated product isn't included when the product is added to the cart!!
    I'm not sure I understand correctly. If you have checked 'Is Optional' in the Components dialogue, then shoppers will have to check the component box on the product page to add the component with the product to the cart. If 'Is Optional' is left unchecked, the online checkbox will disappear and the component will be included with the product automatically.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Hi Ben.

Thanks for the reply, that's what I thought should happen to, but I'm using 'VARIANTSELECTOR' facility. If i was to go back to using simply the standard NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON line it would work fine.
      However, I have a det design in intergrate in so i need to have the flexibility that the variantselector option brings!

Cheers
      Richard

Comment

Oh, right. If you have variants in your component and you want to make them optional, I would include a 'None' option as one of your permutations and make this the default.
        Ben Popplestone
        Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
        X