Coupon code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupon code

We give all our regular in-store customers a gift certificate/coupon for $5 for their birthdays. We send out usually well over 100 each month.

Question, how can I set up a code to where if they purchase from our website they can use it there as well?

I know I've asked this before, but wanted to stress that having a login that would discount items for a mass of customers would be great.

What I mean by that is for each promotion we do I set up a vague customer account so that the people who receive our catalogs can get an additional 10% off, but it is confusing to them when they see my "type your name here" etc already in their forms.

Any chance this might be in the works?

Thanks!

See http://www.actinic.co.uk/news/030804.htm

No dates, but you can see where we are going. Hope that helps a little.

Chris
    Actinic

Comment

Chris,

That will be excellent! Since most of us are small businesses, little promotions and discounts mean alot.

Will this occur most likely in a patch?

Thanks!

C.

Comment

This will be part of the next major release - rather than a maintenance (patch) upgrade.

Comment

Chris,

I've heard that the next major release will be in the first quarter of 2004. Is there a release date yet? We need it immediately to be honest.

Thanks!

Christy

Comment

Hi Christy

As usual with these things, there is a delay in getting the software to readiness. You will not have it for a little while. Sorry about that (and sorry I cannot be any more specific).

Comment

Is there a way we can see the additional features for the new release?

This discussion took my interest as well.
              BK

Comment

Is there a way we can see the additional features for the new release?
                Not yet - they are still under wraps. They will be announced when the public beta testing program starts.

Comment

Working...
                X