"Buy this, get discount on these"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Buy this, get discount on these"?

Is there a way to arrange the discounts in such a way as to get a discount on a specific product group, but only if a certain item is purchased?

eg. Buy a label printer and get 10% off labels.
    John

Yes, you need to put the items being purchased to enable the discount (so the printer) into one group, then you can set up a cart contents discount that will give discount on the label product (or label product group).

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

This seems to work ok for 1 item, but refuses to work for more than 1.

For example, if I setup a discount as follows...

Enabled, based on qty 1, product group 'printers'
      Reward % off extra product, amount 10%, group 'labels', only one reward per order is UNCHECKED

Then this happens...

If I add a printer, and a label it works. If I add a different type of label then I only get a discount off one type of label.

ie.
      Printer : £20
      Red Label : £3
      Blue Label : £3
      Discount off labels : 30p (this should be 60p as both labels are in the label group)

What am I doing wrong?
      John

Comment

In fact it only applies the discount once even within the same product - ie. if I order 5 labels of the same type it only discounts the 1st label...

[correction: I get 1 discount per printer... so if I order 2 printers and 5 labels I get the discount on 2 labels... How do I get a discount on ALL labels if anyone buys 1 or more printers?]
        John

Comment

Hi John,

Try:

Enabled, based on Value Ex Vat: 0.01, product group 'printers'
          Reward % off extra product, amount 10%, group 'labels', only one reward per order is UNCHECKED

Any joy?
          Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

yup, that does everything I want!

cheers.
            John

Comment

Working...
            X