Upgrade from 7.0.6 to 7.0.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade from 7.0.6 to 7.0.7

Aaaaaaagghh - I have upgraded my site from 7.6 to 7.7 and have done so on 3 pcs - Now i cannot load my site after a few chabges - quote - The server scripts are incompatible with this version of actinic - if this error persists copy the perl scripts from the original sub-directory and try again.
    Server version - 7 GBGA
    Client version - 7 HCFA

any body help please - my site is down all the while

thanks

Website purge and refresh not working either?

Comment

if this error persists copy the perl scripts from the original sub-directory and try again.

Server version - 7 GBGA
      Client version - 7 HCFA
      copy the scripts (all .pl and .pm) from the original folder to site1 and refresh

Comment

have tried updating and refreshing but not purging 1st - by this i presume you mean purge content - I am trying as we chatter

Comment

No its a web server purge in the housekeeping menu i think. Jo's suggestion sounds better though, try that first.

Comment

no that hasnt worked it keeps getting stuck on sending catalog file a000324.cat

Comment

ooooh hang on though - somethings different - it got stuck on a000324 but wheras before it ctopped it is now moving on wards - thanks - did you have any clues as to my earlier problem with the order page blanking out? or am i pushing my luck now!!

Comment

or am i pushing my luck now!!
                vista.....

Comment

i run vista at home but have no problems but then i never open the order tab as i open it at the office where the order processing gets done which is on XP professional -

Comment

or am i pushing my luck now!!
                    actually I've no idea, but thought I'd take a punt since I was on a roll

Comment

Working...
                    X