Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Variant Selector prolems!

Hi,
    If someone could please help I'd be grateful.

I'm trying to integrate an Business 6 into a provided design and the only way to get the product page looking right is to use variant selectors to display the various components.

However, even though they seem to be displayed on the page ok, when I click add to cart only 2 of them are included, the rest are dropped!
    - It I go back to using the standard layout they work fine.

Please, if someone has any ideas for a fix or anything that could help please please let me know!

Thanks

Richard East

Can you post a URL so we can see what you've done?

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman,

thanks for the reply - the URL in question is http://www.tillbrooks.co.uk/ph/acata...lin_white.html

Cheers

Richard

Comment

Well the source of the generated page looks OK but I get the same problem as you see.

Perhaps your Actinic database is corrupt.

Try Houskeeping / Purge Catalog (to permanantly remove any deleted bits). And the Houskeeping / Compact DataBase.

If that fixes things great. If not read on.

I'm a bit suspicious of copying and pasting attributes (or even moving them around with drag and drop). I suspect that sometimes this causes a corrupt variant structure.

You could try making a clean new product using this template and give it a new set of attributes and choices from scratch without copying and pasting any old ones. Don't move any bits around - just create them one after the other.

See if that product works and let me know how you get on.

Norman
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks for the help Norman, but I've already tried both them - It's quite a complex system and I think ihaving variantselectors just confuses the system, I think I'll back-burn the problem and rebuild the product page using just the standard cart.

Many thanks again.

Regards

Richard

Comment

Working...
          X