Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protx- exactly what changes are required?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protx- exactly what changes are required?

Hi

I have been trying to get to the bottom of this for several hours. I followed the suggestions here:
    http://community.actinic.com/showthr...t=31861&page=9

but we still get errors saying:
    4006 txtype requested is not supported on this account the value is 'payment'

We have not changed the line that says:
    $sHiddenValues .= "<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"TxType\" VALUE=\"PAYMENT\">\n";

as I was under the impression that line only needed changing if it said 'PREAUTH'.

Has anyone else been having this problem?

to be honest, pete, mine was all working ok without changing anything (eventually...when Protx got itself sorted out) in that I've not had any persistent errors like that
    I did change from the old to the new urls as Bruce detailed HERE (checking that the OCCProtxScriptTemplate still contains the password data afterwards) and it still works ok.

I'm having a few issues with my 3d secure, but I've not seen the error you're getting other than one post on the Protx support forum from someone using Actinic too (is it you?)
    Tracey

Comment

Hi

Yep I think that is probably us in the protx post. The problem started yesterday at 6pm. Tried doing the URL change in case it was related to using the old URL's but that does not seem to be the issue. However, if most people still have a working system it would seem more likely it was a Protx problem linked to our account. Their system says everything is fine, but obviously something is wrong.

Comment

yes, clearly something is wrong.
        Is it happening on all transactions then? Are they transactions going straight through the website for immediate payment?
        Are you able to narrow it down to a card type or does it appear to be indescriminate?
        Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
          yes, clearly something is wrong.
          Is it happening on all transactions then? Are they transactions going straight through the website for immediate payment?
          Are you able to narrow it down to a card type or does it appear to be indescriminate?
          Hi

We don't even get as far as entering the card type

Pete

Comment

what changes HAVE you made, Pete?

Have you made any changes to any files at all?

I'm thinking it might be an idea to copy over the OCCProtxScriptTemplate from the originals folder (Program Files, Actinic V8, somewhere in there), re-enter your encryption password and re-upload.
            Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
              what changes HAVE you made, Pete?

Have you made any changes to any files at all?

I'm thinking it might be an idea to copy over the OCCProtxScriptTemplate from the originals folder (Program Files, Actinic V8, somewhere in there), re-enter your encryption password and re-upload.
              Hopefully problem solved, apparently protx just closed our account........

apparently they had an email from streamline to do so. Streamline 'thought' they had written permission from us, but when they looked nothing was there..... I think streamline have a dyslexic employee

Comment

Working...
              X