Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help!!

Hi There

We have a company that has been running successfully for the past 12 months - with Actinic as the backbone. Our company is based in a fairly "niche" industry, so by most of your standards - we probably have a fairly un-sophisticated site. Please feel free to check it out - www.gear-source.com. Anyway, we are in the process of soliciting help to upgrade our site. We already work with a web-developer on most of the front end design stuff - but need someone on the back end and programming code, etc. We've been speaking with the Actinic people here in the US - and it doesn't really seem like that's going to come together, so we'd love to find a develop who is extremely "up" on version 6. Our goal is to make some immediate improvements to the site, including taking it out of frames, setting up Quickbooks links, and really improving the entire "feel" of the e-commerce side of our site.

Please send me an email if you're interested in being our new Actinic Guru!! My email address is marcel@gear-source.com.

Thank you!!
    www.gear-source.com

Thank You!!

Just wanted to send out an update note. First, thank you to all who sent email in response to my Help! posting. I did receive some messages from people who were interested in working with us. I ended up working out a deal with Actinic's US Distributor - Sure Solutions - Brian Johnson. Brian's a great guy and happens to know the software inside out - so we're looking forward to our new site sometime in September.

Thanks again for all the notes.
    www.gear-source.com

Comment

Working...
    X