X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

script error

Hi There

When I go to put item in cart I have this error

'C:\Inetpub\sandersonfabrics\wwwroot\cgi-bin\ca000002.pl' script produced no output

This is the second time this month this has happened an upload fixed it
    the first time and I am just in the middle of a site refresh which takes
    about 8 hours.

I hope that this fixes it can anyone throw any light on this for me

Regards

Graham

www.sandersonfabrics.co.uk

Would suggest checking that the permission / ownerships of the files and the cgi-bin after you get it working and keep and record, then if it occurs again, compare to see if anything has changed which you can easier resolve other than a full refresh.

Comment

Thanks for the response.

I've checked the permissions and these have not changed (still set as recommended settings). Some of the CGI script files are still working (browsing the catalog etc), it is not until you try placing any product into the basket that this error occurs.

This error was caused by performing a normal upload without changing any configuration settings.

Comment

Maybe in that case it is something to do with the perl parsing and posting data, possibly a lack of memory issue or something like that possibly.

Would throw this to your host and ask them to take a look at memory usage and the like or check that the perl is not falling over, as this looks like a Windows machine you are on I think?

Comment

Working...
        X