Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Various Prices For One Product

Hi there,

I am using Actinic to create an online shop for an electrical wholesaler, and as part of the remit I need to be able to have different prices for each product.

Is there a way to do this without using the discount fields? Ideally I'd like to just be able to load in different price points (eg 40% margin, 30% margin, 25% margin and 20% margin) against each product or product group and then allocate each customer account to their specific price point within that group.

Any help would be appreciated.

Yes you can, buy the 'business' version.

Comment

boom! headshot!

Comment

What a helpful place! I am using Actinic Business v7. If I have posted this question in the wrong place then accept my apologies. If not then my original question of how to do this still remains unanswered.

Comment

I havent got a copy of V7 Business to hand, but i presume it is very much like V8 in that you create your product groups and your customer accounts and you then have either the 'prices' tab on the products or the discounts you award to the groups to provide your price reductions. Probably a good idea to have a look into discounts and surcharges to start with.

Comment

Working...
          X