X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you read this ?
    http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=32359

Originally Posted by CAMFERRIS
    Anyway did you look at the checkout issue ?

I did yes. Table(s) has hard coded width(s) larger than the area it can use. So it's leaking out the sides. Much the same as trying to pour 2 litres of liquid into a 1 litre container etc.

And i bet you can fix it easily !

Comment

Yeah i read that, but that's just about discounts, i really like the idea of no money, just products/services changing hands.

After a couple of minutes fumbling around in V7, i undoubtedly could change it very easily. I do not use V7 much anymore so cannot give a definite answer, but my first port of call would the template manager to locate the layout that brings that part into actinic.

Maybe a regular user of V7 could oblige with a walk through answer, must be worth a tap-washer and a bunch of bubble wrap in return.

Comment

The PayPal button is in this table:

Code:
        <TABLE BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" WIDTH="600">
        <TR><TD ALIGN=RIGHT>
        <input type="image" src="http://images.paypal.com/images/x-click-but01.gif" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
        </TD></TR>
        </TABLE>
        The ALIGN=RIGHT is whats pushing it over to the RHS.
        The page is generated by OrderScript.pl, but based on some of the templates - don't know which ones.

Comment

with you there Lee
          just swapped a guy a load of kitchen units for some granite he imported

Comment

Nice one Alan, that looks like the bugger, although i'd expect the WIDTH="600" to be causing the actual issue as it's a very narrow site and has nowhere near that amount to use.

You will need to investigate whether the '600' is hard-coded or it is the ACTSTDWIDTH thingymajig. Change it to 100% is probably the easiest.

Comment

Originally posted by CAMFERRIS
              with you there Lee
              just swapped a guy a load of kitchen units for some granite he imported
              I love the approach personally, keeping my wife happy has not cost me a penny of late, well i haven't had to dig into my pocket at least, so that's pychologically good.

Comment

IS THIS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR ?

<!-- Template for PSP OCC HTML template -->
                </FORM><!-- Terminate the parent template form -->

Click the PayPal button to go to PayPal's secure server and process your payment.

NETQUOTEDEL:TESTMODE
                <P>
                <BIG>Warning: PayPal does not support Actinic's test mode. This is a
                live transaction!</BIG>

<!-- Form values passed here are independently verified later in checkout -->
                <FORM NAME="formOCC" METHOD=POST ACTION="NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_URL">
                NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_VALUES
                <P>
                <TABLE BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" WIDTH="600">
                <TR><TD ALIGN=RIGHT>
                <!--
                Uncomment this bit and specify your logo URL to have PayPal
                display your logo on the payment page. Note that the logo image must
                be 150x50 pixels and must be accessible securely. If not, leave this
                bit commented out.
                <input type="hidden" name="image_url" value="Your secure logo URL here!">
                -->
                <input type="image" src="http://images.paypal.com/images/x-click-but01.gif" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
                </TD></TR>
                </TABLE>
                </FORM>
                <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_URL"><!-- Create a bogus form to keep the parent template happy -->
                <!-- End of template for PSP OCC -->

Comment

Originally posted by CAMFERRIS
                  IS THIS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR ?

<!-- Template for PSP OCC HTML template -->
                  </FORM><!-- Terminate the parent template form -->

Click the PayPal button to go to PayPal's secure server and process your payment.

<P>
                  <BIG>Warning: PayPal does not support Actinic's test mode. This is a
                  live transaction!</BIG>

<!-- Form values passed here are independently verified later in checkout -->
                  <FORM NAME="formOCC" METHOD=POST ACTION="NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_URL">
                  NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_VALUES
                  <P>
                  <TABLE BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" WIDTH="600" >
                  <TR><TD ALIGN=RIGHT>
                  <!--
                  Uncomment this bit and specify your logo URL to have PayPal
                  display your logo on the payment page. Note that the logo image must
                  be 150x50 pixels and must be accessible securely. If not, leave this
                  bit commented out.
                  <input type="hidden" name="image_url" value="Your secure logo URL here!">
                  -->
                  </TD></TR>
                  </TABLE>
                  </FORM>
                  <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_URL"><!-- Create a bogus form to keep the parent template happy -->
                  <!-- End of template for PSP OCC -->
                  Highlighted the first thing to change for you.

Comment

swapped 600 for 100% and thats done the trick

not really a problem as such but now when it tells you to click the paypal button it just forwards itself - any ideas

Comment

I'd search the forum for something like that if i wanted to find out, will be something to do with bounce page/Paypal settings i expect.

Comment

am i on the right track here?

stil a bit confused with the instructions

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=27376

Comment

Working...
                        X