Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nesting Brochure Fragments?

Hi.

I'm new to v6. I've been tasked with "Actinicifying" an awkward design, and the most sensible approach seems to be a content "tree" for the brochure pages.

Is it possible to include Brochure fragments inside other Brochure fragments - as variables/placeholders in the "outer" template perhaps? I can't see any way of referencing fragments as their IDs aren't visible in the GUI.

Hi there

I'm afraid you cannot have a fragment within a fragment, however, what you can have in the fragment, is html coding.
    To use html coding, you first need to tell actinic what to treat as HTML, the way to do this, is:

!!< <b>Bold Text</b> >!!

Anyway that appears with "!!<" and ">!!", Actinic will treat as html. This may make it easier on what you are achieving

I hope this helps
    Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks for your help, but the layout is a bit too complicated for that - basically including and excluding various table column/row "chunks" as required. I've ended up using complete tables for each fragment and using CSS to match the heights on any groups that are supposed to represent "columns". It meant creating more fragment templates than I thought would be necessary, but I still think it'll be easy for the client to plug together.

Comment

Working...
      X