Order Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Downloads

Is there anyway that Actinic can be set to retreive orders automatically at preset intervals? I have email notification from the site and Worldpay, but these aren't always quick.

Thanks

Ed

I sell a product that does this, take a look at

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Actinic_Moles.html

If you want to download orders you need to buy the module with order download and stock control functions. We have just added some really nice new features to this, such as the ability to upload the site just once a day while still downloading at regular intervals, the ability to have the current stock levels copied to the maximum order quantity field and you can also choose to refresh the shop rather than update (useful for people that use the mole to watch over their uploads due to unreliable internet connections etc.).

If you want to see how it works you can use the free trial, a download is available at the link above.

Cheers,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan

I'll give it a try.

Ed

Comment

Working...
      X