Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cart Refresh

Hi All,

I have a new Actinic site at www.slikmats.com selling custom printed DJ slipmats. I am having a few complaints about how the cart works and at first, I never considered it but now, under closer inspection, it seems obvious!

If you visit the site and go to the Upload your own image' section which is here:

http://www.slikmats.com/acatalog/upl...ur_images.html

you will see that the amount is on the page and you have to add text to the textfield to customise your slipmats. If you just want the slips printing with your uploaded art you add 'No text Image Only'. Simple enough? but, the cart ALWAYS refreshes BACK to the last page and there is NO option on the cart itself to actually go further and complete your shopping process.

The page is refreshed back to the last product and you then have to hit 'Checkout' at the header to actually purchase.

For some, this would be obvious, but I had someone else test it today and after clicking 'Buy now' (which in all honesty, may be the confusing part by me? Perhaps it should say Add to basket?) the cart was shown, the page refreshed and they had absolutely no idea whatsoever to do next to purchase them!!??

Crikey, this is actually my partner in the business!

Any suggestions? Shouldn't there be a choice to checkout when you add you something to your basket?

Thanks for any help you can give. I am beginning to wonder if this has happened b4 because lots of images have been uploaded without supporting orders.

Cheers

Brian
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

It's OK, I sorted this now!

Funny, you sometimes spend so much time doing complicated stuff you forget about the simple ones!!

I just selected 'Quantity on Shopping Cart' in the section top pages and it's all working fine :-)

(Sigh), I don't know!

Brian
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Comment

Working...
    X