Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Upload Add-On

Hi there,

I am looking for a solution for Actinic Business v7, that allows customers to upload files or documents when purchasing a product.

I have done a fair bit of searching on the forums, and google, and have found some software solutions that allow for 1 upload, but i need the ability to upload mulitple files.

For example, if a customer purchases a poster, i would like to be able to give them the option to have 4 different pictures of their choice on that poster. From what i can gather, all the solutions i have looked at only allow 1 upload per product.

If anyone knows of a software add-on that can do this, please let me know.

Regards.

Ben, two things spring to mind, have a look or a word with drillpine.biz they have an image uploading add-on i believe. You could also encourage the upload of a zip file with everything included as a last resort or temporary solution.

Comment

Brilliant, nice one lee! Thank you very much.

Comment

I have spoken to drillpine, and apparently their upload system only allows for single image uploads per product.

Do you know of any Image Upload Utilities compatible with Actinic V7 that allow multiple uploads per product?

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X