Cannot Process Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Process Orders

We have a major problem with Actinic when we try and process orders.

I go into the orders tab and click 'reexport to files' but nothing happens!
    This was fine up until Friday afternoon and nothing has been changed that could have caused this to happen that we are aware of.

The files are not created and the program freezes out as soon as I hit the mouse - it happens if we try to process 50 or a single order.

Another thing that I've noticed is that when we view the order, the
    'weight in kg' has a value of '0.25' and we do not use, or have ever used weight as a factor for our orders.

It appears that there is some sort of corruption, but if there is, we need to keep these orders that have been downloaded to the local machine in order for us to process them.

We have never experienced these problems before and process up to 100 orders a day on most days, we cannot understand we can't get as far as actinic link, why these changes have taken place and why actinic freezes out on us when trying to do the normal daily tasks on the same machine that worked fine on Friday.

Telephone support have tried to suggest many solutions but really, they have been no good... things like 'try re-installing actinic link' when we can't even get that far only add to our frustration.

Please help asap

Mike,

Have you been able to sort this issue as yet. If you have not been able to I would suggest a few things (you may have done these already if you spoke to support but here goes...)

1) Compact your Databases - Housekeeping | Compact Databases ... select both options and proceed.
    2) Check in 'Settings | Business Settings | Shipping and Handling' to see if you are using the appropriate shipping method
    3) Again in 'Settings | Business Settings | Order Processing' check to see if you have 'Enable Export to Files' selected.

If all these are in place, then I can only suggest you call in support and send over a snapshot so that it can be investigated further.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X