Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change Brochure buttons

Hi All...

Please excuse me if this question has been asked before, but I'm a very new user who is trying develop their first site and running into a few problems which is taxing my limited brain cells....

Here's the first of many questions.... :-) I wish to change the buttons used on my brochure page to some of my own design - however I can't seem to find where these buttons are referenced in the templates to make the relevant changes....

The buttons I want to change are: Welcome, About Us, Specials, Contact Us, More and Enter Shop....

Anyone who can provide some light to someone groping in the dark would be very much appreciated....

Thanks
    Phil

Hi Phil

Unlike the store navigation buttons, which can be edited in Design Options | Navigation, the images for the brochure navigation buttons are referenced in the individual brochure page details, e.g. to change the 'About Us' button, double click on the About Us page and you'll find two fields for the images.

This is all except the 'Enter Shop' button which is edited in Design Options | Brochure.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Many thanks for this info, Ben....very much appreciated.

Cheers

Phil

Comment

Working...
      X