moving orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moving orders

I have a snapshot of my site with an order on that my current active snapshot doesnt have. Is it possable to move the order that i need from the old snapshot to my existing snapshot.

Hope that makes sence

Hi Martin

If you have most up to date orders on one snapshot and most up to date design, products etc on another, I would recommend importing the old snapshot with latest orders first and then importing the existing snapshot with latest catalog without overwriting the orders. You'll find the option to overwrite orders in the import wizard.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Thanks ben but a bit more complex than that, one snapshot has all my current and previous orders on it and the other snapshot has one extra order that is missing from the existing snapshot.

So snapshot 1 has orders 1 - 550 552 - 670
      snap shot 2 has 1 - 551

so i need order 551 to be extracted and paced on the other snapshot with the rest.

Comment

Oh, right - in that case it's bad news I'm afraid. There's no real way within Actinic to import orders. Your best bet is to export the orders from each snapshot and then consolidate them in a record outside of Actinic.
        Ben Popplestone
        Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
        X