Add to Cart Button gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add to Cart Button gone

I have manually changed all the product references on my site to try to make stocktaking easier.Initially I wanted to use 4 digit codes, but actinic would not let me use some codes (not unique!) even though no products have the codes.

Instead I have used 5 digit codes.While I was working I suspended on-line orders. Once I had finished I allowed on-line orders again but on uploading the site I cannot get back my add to cart button.

Any ideas?

I have attached a cropped screen-shot of the ordering tab of the business settings in case this helps
    Attached Files
    Last edited by calmncomfy; 01-Sep-2007, 08:20 AM. Reason: Additional information
    www.calmncomfy.co.uk : Improving well being and enjoyment of life - Naturally

Sorry, this is the file with the ordering tab of business settings, the other one was the product refs, I was very tired before & have just had a couple of hours sleep.
    Attached Files

Comment

Make sure 'can be ordered online' is ticked for each of the products.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

You've hit the nail on the head. somehow, by changing the product refs, the "can be ordered online" box has unchecked itself. Weird!

Many thanks - As I had not unchecked the boxes myself, I didn't think of looking there.

Comment

Working...
        X