Dependent Pricing and Catalog....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dependent Pricing and Catalog....

My Client has Catalog. They want to be able to setup their pricing structure to be able to adjust the price of their product based on the quantity ordered.

I know business can handle this but they really don't want to upgrade just for this issue.

They sell photos.

option 1 5x7 - $4.00
    option 1 8x10 - $10.00

If the customers select two or more as the quantity the price for each option needs to be adjusted

option 2+ 5x7 - $3.00
    option 2+ 8x10 - 9.00

Thanks,
    Jason

You could create two separate products for each item. One product will be for '1 item' and the other product would be for '2 or more items'.

You can then edit the 'Max Quantity' and 'Min Quantity' fields on each product so that people can only order a certain amount of each product. You can then put different prices on each product.

You would probably have to edit the product layout templates to make the two separate products look a bit more like one single product.

Comment

Chris,

Thanks for the reply. The solution you posted will work fine. My clients would rather do more setup now then to upgrade due to the small size of their catalog.

Thanks again,
      Jason

Comment

Working...
      X