Fatal Error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatal Error?

Hi - Just got this message when saving a snapshot - what do I need to do?

Nick

FATAL ERRORS
    (File SnapshotWizard.cpp, Line 816) - Archive error 5 - The compression operation failed
    Library error - Can not open file C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\ActinicCatalog.mdb ! has been caught.
    Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Compact the database and retry.

Comment

You can get this is something else is using the Actinic database, so make sure that you have all third party applications closed. This occasionally happens if you try to run a snapshot more than once, so you can also try to close Actinic and then run the snapshot as the first thing that you do in Actinic.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks to you both. Compacting database did the trick. Wish they could call messages like this something other than fatal!
        Nick
        Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

Working...
        X