Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying Shipping Ealier

Hello

Is there a way to display the shipping charge at an ealier stage of checkout. Currently "Shipping (Delivery Charge)" is not displayed in the shopping cart until you get to Act_Order01.html page where the customer enters there details.

I would like it so that whenever a customer views the cart they see the Shipping details.

Thanks

JJ

Request Location Early - it's in the published help somwhere.

Asks customer to choose their country location on the very first add to cart.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hello, Thanks for the quick reply.

I have had a look around and found option you are refering to. However, when i navigate to it (Business Settings|Ordering|Miscellaneous tick the box "Request Location Information Early") the box is greyed out!

Any idea why that might be?

Comment

All pages on the site must use 'Quantity in Cart' shopping mode.

I'd guess you have have qty on product.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I have got it set to "Quantity in Shopping Cart", if i change it to "Quantity on Confirmation Page" it WILL allow me to select "Request Location Information Early".

However i need to have it so that its quantity in shopping cart AND request location information early. We only ship to the UK so maybe this could be hard coded into the templates?

Please help

Comment

You will have to set it to 'Quantity on Confirmation Page' to be able to have the 'Select Location Early' option. You could otherwise go into 'Business settings | Tax' and delete the 'EU tax Zone', click on 'No Tax Levied' zone and select the check box that appears below with 'Do not allow 'None of the above' as a zone member'. Click on 'Apply' then 'OK'. This should now only offer the UK as default with no drop down choice to select another location. You can now have 'Quantity in Cart' and have no option bu the UK to ship to.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X