Problems w/ the state of Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems w/ the state of Georgia

All addresses with the state of Georgia (US) are being rejected as invalid for the country. This problem started after I upgraded to 6.1.3. I'm forced to change the state before I can even close the order screen.

Ideas?

Pat
    -------

Pat

Hi Pat

Can you check that Georgia is a valid State/Province of US in Advanced | Locations. And also check that references to US in Tax, Shipping and Handling have US with a '+', that is with all the states.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Everything checks out

I checked all these items, and they are all as they should be. Yesterday I deleted Georgia from the US, and re-added it, hoping that might correct the problem. I haven't had an order for Georgia since I did that, so I don't know yet if that corrected the problem.

Pat
      -------

Pat

Comment

Same problem with Actinic 7 (state of georgia)

Hi,

Was this issue ever resolved? I have just received an order from Georgia(USA)
        and Actinic says it's invalid. I have it grouped with Florida & when I switch
        the state to Florida, it's fine.

Comment

I had to remove Georgia (not the state, but the other Georgia) from the valid locations. I don't ship to the other one, so that was a workable solution for me. Still a bug, but an acceptable workaround for me.
          -------

Pat

Comment

I had forgotten about the other Georgia. This should be a simple fix.
            Make the database name unique, but a better solution would be to fix the IF statement that must be coded incorrectly. I may look at this in the fall to see if this is something which I can correct from my end. Thanks Pat.

Al

Comment

Working...
            X