Fragment Placement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragment Placement

Hi, i've only just started usiong fragments within our website and have added some to my homepage, but am having some trouble arranging them. Here is the homepage: www.classixshop.com. There are three fragments at the bottom, but each fragment places itself under the other. Is there anyway i can make the arrange all on one row? like the section images i have above? Any help is appreciated. Cheers

FrAz
    Cheers FrAz

You can change the layout or simply use a text only type fragment layout and include html in the text like this:

!!<
    html here...
    >!!

Comment

Only images, no text on one line.

Thanks for the advise , but i have altered the fragment so i just displays the image and when clicked will tak you to the appropriate product within the site i'm not wanting any text. Is there soome code that i can add to the fragment layout to bunch all three images onto the same line?
      Cheers FrAz

Comment

Yes create your own layout outside of actinic (i figure you will go for a 3 column table) and then embed it like Duncan has showed you into a text only fragment.

Comment

I achieved this effect on my shop's front page using fragments (so I can change the content easily). I did this by creating special templates from the existing fragment templates (which are very simple). I have one for the left-hand column and one for the right. The templates act together and a combination of one left and one right produces a whole table row. I just select my templates for each fragment.

I have another template for the single entry across the top.

BTW your fragment images have alt tags of "upsell01" etc.

Comment

Thanks for the advise it's been taken onboard and i'll have a crack. The upsell things is just a temp name i've given the fragments untill i can a way of putting them into a table. :P
            Cheers FrAz

Comment

My daughter's going to love your goth stuff.

Comment

It's every daughters dream! lol
                Cheers FrAz

Comment

I like your site, something different, nice one.

Comment

Working...
                  X