Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing the Discounting Link

Hi everyone,

I have a client who wishes to remove the discounting link from the discounting information section when it is activated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	disc.gif
Views:	1
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	545798

Currently it states: Save 10 Euros on T-Shirt products by spending 33 Euros more. The T-shirt is the group and this links off to another page.

Ideally we would want the same sentence but with the groups names not being links.

I know which document to manipulate but with it being perl I cannot afford for it to be wrong. The code that we need to change is within the ActinicDiscounts.pm file on line 310:

$sLink = sprintf("<A HREF=\"$::g_sSearchScript?PG=%d&GROUPONLY=1%s\">%s</A>",

Can anybody help me so that the Group name is visible but there is no link. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Lee.
    Regards.

Lee Jackson
    Creative Director

Centurius Design & Marketing
    Centurius Website
    Portfolio of Work

Hi,

You may not have to do this in the Perl at all. If you look at the 'Presentation' tab on the discount, you can substitute the word [GROUPLINK] for the Product group, this will not create a hyperlink to the product group. Let me know if this helps, else will have to check out the correct method to amend the perl.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X