Report Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report Query

I dont know if this is possible with whats in actinic or i would need a custom report but this is what i need.

We have an retail shop and also a website. We also have 2 locations a small retail shop and a larger warehouse within 100 metres from the shop.

All our stock and deliveries go to our warehouse, and get booked into actinic, every day we make an order for the shop from the warehouse to replenish any stock bought that day and do it under the same customer details manually.

What i want a report to do though is the same as in our shop at the end of the day we do a Z read to see how well and how much we have sold. We want to do this for the website but it would include large orders that we make for the shop each day so the sales figures would be wrong.

What i would need would to be a report that did not include any of the sales from the shop to make the report more accurate.

If anyone knows a way to do this it would be much appreciated

Dale Summerton
    3000rpm.com
    www.3000rpm.com

Hi Dale,

What i want a report to do though is the same as in our shop at the end of the day we do a Z read to see how well and how much we have sold. We want to do this for the website but it would include large orders that we make for the shop each day so the sales figures would be wrong.
    So just to confirm, you place online/offline orders for the shop in ecommerce. You want to run a report like the Z-read in ecommerce but exclude the large shop orders?
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

hi there

yes this is exactly what i need
      www.3000rpm.com

Comment

You could do this with our One Stop Order Processing product, put a code into the general information message (something that you are sure will never be entered in a regular order), then make a view in OSOP, set the filter to today and user general defined not equal to your code and you will get the report you need, when you print or export, numeric columns will be totalled.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X