Email Reciept not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Reciept not working

Hello im having a problem with email reciepts, actinic isnt sending any! Currently customers are recieving an email from the company who process our orders (secure trading).

I have checked the box "Send Receipt Email to Customer" in View | Business settings | ordering tab, but no email reciepts are getting through to the customers.

Any ideas why actinic would not send a reciept? Please help, this is embarassing!

Regards

Jon Walters

Run the network test and make sure you have the correct email address in business settings would be your first 2 things to check.

Comment

maybe who your host is, network settings, a url all the usual stuff that helps

for future reference, might actually be more than one reason why something does not work, and the more information you provide the better

Comment

i have got an email address in "Contact | Email Address" but i have not put one underneither the the check box i stated in "Email | Send Receipt Email Copies to:".

Is that where i need to put an email address? I wouldnt have thought so because its where the copies of the receipts go?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Did you run the network test?

Comment

yes tried that

Comment

copies are if you want to get a copy of all the orders emails to you

ermm without sounding like a parrot
              host
              network settings
              url
              e.t.c

Comment

whose a pretty boy then.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                  whose a pretty boy then.
                  hahaha

"parrot ate a cracker"

omg...that takes me back to playing on my PC yeeeeeeeeeeears ago (and makes me feel old!!)
                  Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                    whose a pretty boy then.
                    Oi i aint one of them pretty boys i'll have you know

omg...that takes me back to playing on my PC yeeeeeeeeeeears ago (and makes me feel old!!)
                    i know your pushing on a bit nowadays

Comment

Hello Darren Parrot boy,

Of course i have checked the URL in the network setup and run a network test, i upload it several times everyday so i would have some serious issues if the network test didnt run correctly.

Is that the only solution? Surely not

Jon

Comment

Mr Coates my dear fellow, i am and have never been a parrot, neither do i resemble one, or immitate one, this is mere conjector on the part of other forum members, it was used as a term of phrase for me having to repeat my self

What is your ISP and your network settings

I bid you a good day sir

Comment

Check with your hosts if they allow relay to external domains. If they do not they need to for Actinic to send email receipts to your customers. Like you have been asked earlier, it would be helpful to know who is the ISP and what you use for your SMTP server address in the network settings.

Kind regards,
                          Bruce King
                          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                          X