Change order view ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change order view ?

Is it possible to change which fields are displayed in the orders window ? At present it displays: Order number, Payment, Invoice ....
    Thanks!

John

Hi John

Which fields do you want to display? You can remove certain columns by condensing them right down using the margins.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Hi Ben,

I would like to display Customer > Delivery contact > User defined, as I use this field to manage which supplier I will use for the order.

I'm aware of the possibility to adjust column width, but that doesn't really help me.

John

Comment

We have a product in beta called quick orders that allows you to select the fields that are displayed. Email me if you would like to try it out. It also allows you to process orders in batches (printing, shipping, entering payment details). It is similar to the batch order processors that we have been selling for a while but you select the orders to process rather than using the order dates to select the orders.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X