Vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista

trying to get Actinic version 7 to open on myt new vista pc, installed it from fresh via the CD, when you click on the shortcut to open actinic, it report a WRITE ACCESS error, cannot open actinic?

any ideas

update

Ok,

I have now managed to install a new upgraded version of V7 from actinic website to work with vista, how do i now get my shop from my old PC onto my new pc and installed into Actinic?

at the moment the new actinic on my vista machine is showing the standard demo online shop

help appreciated

thanks

Comment

Rob, on problems that will have been asked before (99% have been already), try a search of the forum as you will find many posts and answers already here. Vista has been mentioned many many times, it really is pointless repeating it all, when a search for 2 minutes will illustrate the problems that have been experienced and what to do about it.

For starters you need to be using version 7.07 of actinic as that is the most Vista compliant. The 'search' facility (Google one) is often your best friend, not the 'new thread' button.

Comment

Originally posted by sandersongolf
        Ok,

I have now managed to install a new upgraded version of V7 from actinic website to work with vista, how do i now get my shop from my old PC onto my new pc and installed into Actinic?

at the moment the new actinic on my vista machine is showing the standard demo online shop

help appreciated

thanks
        Export a snapshot and then import it on new system.

Comment

Working...
        X