add note to invoice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add note to invoice

Sometimes we send customers a different product to that ordered if they agree. I would like to add a note to the invoice prior to printing to that effect. i.e. still showing the original order and then my note about the replacement product. This could also be used for any other message for the customer. Can't find a way to achieve this, anybody know how?

Hi John

Actinic uses Crystal Reports for displaying the various reports including the invoices, but there is no editing functionality. You will need to optain a copy of Crystal Reports version 8 if you want to make changes ... or have a word with Jan from Mole-end.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

If they change the order then you should cancel the original item and then add the new item as an adjustment (you can do this in the order details dialog). Make sure that you enter adjustment price without tax and then set the tax amount. This will appear on the invoice and the VAT etc will be shown correctly as well.

You can't really use a custom report for this because it will need to be different for each customer.

Regards
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X