Currency Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currency Converter

I have an existing currency converter...

http://www.footballheaven.net/currencyconverter.htm

I have tried copying, pasting using !!<, etc and cannot get this chart to embed in a fragment, well I can but the form does not work. Not 100% sure where the form script should go either...

G.
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Hi George,

Take a look at our free software library, we have instructions on how to do this for a different converter in there.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I would still prefer the one I have for the time being. Someone can check fifty dollars or euros for example. I wouldn't rule out using your one in the future though...

G.
      Football Heaven

Comment

Hi George,

I didn't mean for you to change over to that one - I thought that the instructions might give you a hint as to where you had to put the code for your one.

Cheers,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Still needing help on this one...

G.
          Football Heaven

Comment

Hi george

I'm not abolutely clear as to the problem here.

but take a look at http://www.surf-wax.co.uk/acatalog

at the bottom of the left hand nav we have the xe currency converter is this what you are after

Highlight the code to see how it is integrated into act-primary

Comment

I'd still prefer to use the one I have been using
              Football Heaven

Comment

but you are using the xe.com one

which is the one I am using and the ine that jan suggests

Comment

as we authored the one Jan has mentioned...

(had to get that in!) can i just say that in my honest opinion it is far better than letting people go to the converter and have to type in the amounts and countries themselves...our one passes the prices and countries without effort based directly on the price for the product and the link you click...actually it is a modification of the method explained in the aug and a rather nice one at that.

for an example try http://www.tiggypig.com/acatalog/CAR_DVD_SYSTEM2.html and you will see what we mean...

however you may have some compelling reason to use the big form thing...its up to you...

steve quinn
                  harlequin domains
                  www.harlequindomains.com
                  Actinic Design, Hosting and Marketing

Comment

Yes Steve wrote that script - I should have said that when I posted my message - it is one of many free scripts available to his customers. It is also one of the most popular items in my library so it must be good.

Regards,

Comment

please all excuse me for my blatant plug...

steve

Comment

Working...
                      X