Cannot Update / Refresh of site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Update / Refresh of site

I have changed the details of a number of products. I have tried both refreshing and updating the site but despite Actinic going through the processes without any error messages, the changes do not appear. Site works fine in all other respects and I have not changed anything since the products loaded. Order downloads OK too.

Further steps I have taken - I have purged the catalog, compacted the database, generated the site and used the Advanced Send - all to no avail. (I have also cleared by browser cache).

Could anyone please advise.

TIA

Paul

Can remember this happening when you shifted a whole section at a time but I am also sure the steps you have taken cured the problem.

post your URL and a product you have changed to the forum and we can see if the changes have really worked.
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

now solved

Gary

thanks for your reply. Have now solved it. Incredibly frustrating, Actinic for some reason appears to have changed my network settings so the files were being uploaded to the wrong folder on the server. This mysterious altering of network settings has happened in the past to me and it is only because I took a screen image of my settings the last time I successfully uploaded (using Paintshop Pro) that I was able to see what had happened.

best wishes

Paul

Comment

Working...
      X