Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting email addresses

Hi all

Whats the easiest method of me exporting (ideally to a csv file) customer email addresses along with their names?

Many thanks

Russell King
    --------------------------
    Canvas Etc...
    www.canvasetc.com
    Canvas Art for the stylish modern home
    Russell King
    ---------------------
    Canvas Etc...Stylish Modern <A HREF="www.canvasetc.com">Canvas Art</A>

You can extract them straight from the database or you can export them to a CSV file for opening with Excel.

Under View | Business Settings | Order Processing | Report Options .. ensure all 3 reports are enabled at the bottom in the page (set the path of the files to say the desktop)

Switch to the orders tab, highlight the orders you want to export the email address on then Reports | Reports Selections | Export Orders

The email addresses are in the persons.csv file

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Jont

Thanks for the info, I've now go the csv files.

Is there any easy way for me to link each person through to what they ordered (in my case what type of canvas art they ordered) so that I can properly target an email campaign?

I don't have MS access, only Excel and the csv files for persons, orders and orderlines. Ideally I want 4 fields , name, email address, canvas ordered, order date.

suggestions?

Russell King
      --------------------------
      Canvas Etc...
      www.canvasetc.com
      Canvas Art for the stylish modern home
      Russell King
      ---------------------
      Canvas Etc...Stylish Modern <A HREF="www.canvasetc.com">Canvas Art</A>

Comment

The data is held in different tables in the database tables so requires a complex enquiry to match the 2 together. Check out Mole End http://www.mole-end.biz/ as Jan may have something suitable there that will do what you are seeking.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

We have an email marketing tool called One Stop Marketing - included in V8 as standard, it's available here and will do exactly what you need.

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...Marketing.html

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X