Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate items - different sections

Hello,

I have one item (example: pair of jeans) which I want in two different sections i.e. both the boys and unisex sections. How do I do this? I have one item only but if I copy this item into both sections, it apears I have two, I just want the item displayed in different areas on the site without it looking like there are two. How can I do this please?

If you have business we have a product that will allow you to do this (we are currently considering making it avaialble for catalog as well). See http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Solutions.html for more details.

You can also do this using components, instructions are available in the advanced user guide.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan

You can also do this using components, instructions are available in the advanced user guide.

Regards
      Jan I'm a little confused, on your website it says "NOTE: Component linking is not supported" ?

Have I misuderstood?

Tony
      www.satellite.ie

Comment

Hi Tony,

Sorry to confuse you.

I was referring to using components within standard Actinic to link key fields such as product name and price in different parts of your site.

You basically create a product in each place that you want the product to appear, add a component to the product and then link the component back to the a master product. Details for the product will then be taken from the master product when the user buys the product.

My solution does not support component linking.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan
          www.satellite.ie

Comment

Working...
          X