Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bucks.net as psp

Trying to set up bucks.net as my psp.

I'm waiting to hear back from bucks.net as to why the OCCUpdate.ini and OCCBucksNetScriptTemplate.pl files don't appear to have worked.

The instructions they gave me were:
    "The OCCUpdate.ini file needs to be placed in Actinic program directory, and the OCCBucksNetScriptTemplate.pl file needs to be placed in a subdirectory from that which I think is called OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC.
    When Actinic is next started it should say it is importing the provider, and you will be able to select Bucks Net as the payment provider."

Having tried this, nothing happens....

I then went off and tried my own thing and put the OCCUpdate.ini file in the OCCUpgrade folder. This was margninally more successful.
    However, when I try to configure my Bucks.net Payment and Security settings I get a "Payment service provider, Bucksnet, failed to register properly - Class ID({xxxxx}).

Somehow I don't feel I'm much further forward.

Can anyone show me where I'm going wrong?

Cheers

Nic

ps Catalog is installed on this machine using the current trial download software.
    It has now been registered with the relevant key - but my client currently has the cd.... From reading other threads it looks as though running a pspsetup file from the cd solves some psp problems? Is this relevant and is the file available to download from Actinic's site?

N.

do Bucks.net go by another name, I've never heard of them and they aren't integrated into V6 as a PSP

Comment

http://www.bucks.net

Not quite sure how my client found them though.

Comment

Well, I would contact support, or wait for Chris to wade into this thread....to confirm that actinic is integrated with them

Comment

Hi Nic

To the best of my knowledge, Bucks.Net never completed the integration toolkit to be included as a PSP within Actinic. Without the integration, you won't be able to configure Actinic to use Bucks.Net.

Ben
          Ben Popplestone
          Ecommerce website software

Comment

hmmm

Thanks Ben,

This is a worry considering that I believe they have told my client that it is something they can do.......

Do I need to confirm with Support that it is definitely a no-go before I get back to bucks.net with some pointed questions?

Cheers

Nic

Comment

Do I need to confirm with Support that it is definitely a no-go before I get back to bucks.net with some pointed questions?
              I'm afraid it's definately a no-go. All integrated PSPs have completed the toolkit, provided Actinic with a perl script and are included in the Payment Method dropdown list in Business Settings. Bucks.Net are not in this list and they don't have a perlscript in the installation, so they can't be used with an Actinic site.
              Ben Popplestone
              Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
              X