Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding 2nd Image to product section

Hello All,
    I am currently using actinic v4, we customized the template to add a second image to each product section in v4, I just purchased v6 and I need to convert our existing v4 with two images per product section to v6, does anyone have any experience with this? Thanking you in advance for any assistance you can offer!

Sean

http://catalog.farralane.com (existing v4)

Best to post your modified template so we can see it.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

If the only changes you have made to the template is adding in the code for second product images, then the SIte Upgrader should not have difficulty upgrading that to version 6. You can choose to upgrade your v4 store when you install v6.

Also, there are no major major differences between product templates in v4 and v6 other than some extra variables, so you should not have too much problem re-applying the change if it came to that.

Comment

Hi there
        I would be interested in the code etc to allow me to add a second image to the product. I am creating a new site using v6 SE - 25 product version. If you could tell me how to acheive this I would be most greatful.

My new site is ROBOT MAGIC - http://www.robot-magic.co.uk

Many thanks.

Comment

There are several ways to add additional images. Tell us what you want to do and then we can point you in the right direction.

Norman

ps The Search facility, the Knowledge Base and Advanced guide may also have something on this.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Ok well I know how to insert htlml using the !!< >!! tags. But what I want is the ability to have a second image below the normal product image. I believe it can be done using custom properties - I just want to browse for the filename and have it appear on the webpage below the standard image.

Comment

Working...
            X