Won't Invoice out to Completed File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't Invoice out to Completed File

I have a bug that won't allow some of my orders to invoice out of the Pending file into the Completed file. Has anyone else seen this? It is always orders that have had a New Item added in by hand. Even though all items are either cancelled or shipped and full payment has been received, they will not move into the Completed file. Any ideas how to fix this?

Cindy

have you printed an invoice? or, at least, is the order marked as invoice printed?
    Tracey

Comment

Yes, I've printed MANY invoices trying to invoice this out.

Comment

If you've tried everything else then right click the order and 'export' it.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

make sure you dont have underpay or overpay, and you have shipped all the lines.

Just some thoughts
          D

Comment

I've done all that too - no overpay, no underpay, all items shipped or cancelled. I've rebuilt the database. Still won't invoice out. I'm running Actinic 7 on Vista, so I'm wondering if somehow this is a Vista bug.

Comment

Hi Cindy,

What version of v7 are you running?

Make sure it is the latest v7.07 HCFA, this can be downloaded from: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm

Else you may register a support query via email: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm
              Or, if you have cover: 0845 129 4848

Hope that helps.
              Regards
              Natalie Omany
              sigpic
              Actinic Online Technical Support
              www.actinic.co.uk

Comment

Hi Natalie,

I'm running v7.07. I submitted a support query. Thanks for your help!

Cindy

Comment

I can see the problem is that the order doesn't register as "shipped". Although all items are either shipped or cancelled, the table of orders doesn't show a "shipped date" where it should. So somehow Actinic thinks the order hasn't been shipped. This means the bug is somewhere in the shipping table.

Comment

Working...
                  X